Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Decisions are the worst!!! (Kindle overload)

So - it's Wednesday and Wednesday are "my nights".  That is one day when I do not get on the treadmill, I try not to cook dinner or do anything that requires effort.  Tonight I wanted to curl up with a good book for a bit and then watch some mindless television.  Problem is, I have too many books to choose from and don't know where to begin.  I am not kidding you when I say that I currently have over 100 books on the 'cloud' that I have yet to read.  How is one to decide when there are so many to choose from????  Decisions are the worst!!!! I can think of a couple that I would like to download, but I have NO BUSINESS downloading more books (free ot not) until I read more of the ones I have.  Help a girl out - What are you currently reading?  Comment on this post with your reading recommendations!!!

As of right now, I think I might give Groupie, by Ginger Voight, a try.  Looks like its a trilogy with all 3 books published.  Wonder if I can finish them all before Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) by S.C Stephens comes out on March 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment